Go through the misty mountains of Emilia Romagna, I went in the charming Tuscan town of Lucca, a beautiful place that smacks of middle age, but yesterday was full of held fetish girls in his forties and dressed. No, I was not a party to podofili, but Lucca Comics & Games. Apart from the crowd, I spent a wonderful day and I also met the legendary Blue Girl Sick of Lilith that has been the model to the comic Jam & Erys, editions of Arcadia and Marco Turini.com. The blue is very nice, but I can not understand why all this strangeness the sick girl are lower than me in the photos all seem high. Anyway she and Elisa Vincenti who plays Jam is really bellissimissime Elisa is also a fellow writer who has written a comic book titled Olos. At Arcadia Publishing I get well the latest issue of my new myth stripes, Jade Wreck and Rosenzweig. I also went to stand by Nicola Pesce Editore, which published my own comic and I finally met The Boss Nicholas Fish, and the great Paolo Ongaro, a gentleman of the last cartoon that showed the volume of his classic work Vir 's Immortal. There were also Trevisanello Liri, gracious as ever, and then friends Andrea Vivaldo Perissi, Andrea Longhi and Moz, I got also an original drawing by Sebastiano Vilella.Allo Tomato Farm stand of the study was rather Storai Nicholas, a young designer from Prato, which are dicuro become one of the great comics, along with patches, Maroto, Pratt and Jacovitti. Even when I got him a drawing I had lunch with my originale.Poi Mirka Ruggeri designer who drew up my scripts and The Last Vampire Blues Primi.Fantastico and the stand of the vernacular, the historical satirical magazine of Livorno.
A jump well at the stand of Self-Comics, the comic site on line that unfortunately now closed down, but I am sure that authors such as Luca Vanzella Luca Fenoglio Genovese and Matthew (my good friend) will be the same way.
Tamarra doc as the transvestite / Nana and Poison Evy mignottesche poses. In total I spent 100 € not to mention food, drink and petrol
0 comments:
Post a Comment