Saturday, June 13, 2009

Heparinized Syringe Units

FUCK .. pardon FAQ Paolo Motta

Scusate il momento di megalomania, ma voglio rispondere ad alcune domande che mi vengono poste di gretuente (appunto delle Frequent Asked Questions):

  1. Perché parli spesso male di Mètal Hurlant? In realtà non metto in dubbio il valore artistico dell'esperienza di Moebius, Druillet e soci, ma ho una questione ideologica in sospeso con loro: secondo me (e potrei sbagliarmi) mentre l'underground americano è stato fatto chiaramente da degli anarchici, Metal Hurlant authors seem a bit 'of the "parlor revolutionary", of those who think too little to content and aesthetics. How to say the revolution out there, but I'm at home talking about Chagall.
  2. But you're Catholic? say that I try to be Catholic in the greek sense of the word, ie "universal" and to live in communion with others and with God and with nature. But I can not always ... Among Christians is the temptation to idolatry semrpe been alive: idolatry of the Pope (and ultimately to the family) among Catholics, for the Bible among Protestants and the tradition of the Fathers of the Church among the Orthodox. Idolatry is to replace the search vero Dio, il culto per qualcosa di "costruito" dalle nostre mani. Esiste un po' in tutte le religioni, se pensiamo per esempio al buddismo thailandese che vede nel re un avatar di Buddha, con la conseguenza che il re di Thailandia fa vita da nababbo, mentre la gente patisce fame e ingiustizia.
  3. Perché fai l'avvocato difensore dei cosplayer? Perchè quando i fumettisti, che sono spesso e volentieri dei vecchi nerd che ricordano a memoria tutti gli episodi di He-Man e tutti i nemici avuti dall'Uomo-Ragno, attacano i cosplayer, fanno discorsi del tipo "come sono sfigati questi qua! E come sono strani! Devono essere proprio dei pirla che vivono in un mondo tutto loro." Insomma è il bue che dice cuckold ass.
  4. It 's true that you're sadomasochistic? No, not true. It 's a rumor started when I attended high school and was a dark existentialist, always dressed in black. I was a different and a lot of friends began to say that I was "sadomasochistic", a term for them was halfway between "Satan" and "abuser of animals." In any case, I find the world of bondage-sadomasochism was a great inspiration for stories, so I called my team the Masters of the Universe.
  5. But you are against democracy? Another dance that turns on me. Democracy is still the best form of government possible, however, as all human creations has its limits, particularly in a democracy always win who can sell better. The result is that we are often incapable of the government, however, know how to manage their image. I also think that democracy "bourgeois liberalism" in which we live, and that led us to the crisis is not only economic but also ethical and social, should be replaced by a new democracy, "Socialist-solidarist," but that in the few understand, because it would take some radical changes in society. We are ruined by the optimism of people who think that everything will end, however, for the best, even leaving things as they are. In the end we went on like this since after the war and everything, we managed to added. That is like saying: "We're not dead until now, we see that we are immortal."

0 comments:

Post a Comment